How do I register a foreign partner?

If your company's legal representative is a foreigner, we will need a valid identification document in Brazil (National Driver's License or Passport).

For reasons of compliance with Brazilian law, we cannot accept other types of documents.

You can access the complete list of documents required to register on our platform in this article.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request