Using our cards, you can offer more autonomy to your employees. Therefore, we thought of a card creation process that could be simple and practical.
See how to create cards below:
- Go to the “Cards” tab;
- Click “New Card +”;
- Choose who will be the cardholder;
- Select the desired card type (Clara Virtual, Clara Business or Clara Business Black);
- Enter a name for the card. This name must be used so that you can easily identify it (eg: technology purchases);
- Set the card limit (from R$50.00 - R$ company's global credit line);
- If the card is physical (Clara Business or Clara Business Black)), you will be directed to a second screen to enter the delivery address;
- Click on “Create Card”.
Ready! Now, you or your company's employee already has a Clara card. Check how to activate it here.
If you have any questions about the delivery of cards, this category with more information can help you.