To help you better control your company's finances, you can create different types of users on our platform, each with a specific role and access limit. Are they:
- You have full access to the platform, you can view invoices, slips and complete reports by group, user or location;
- Can create groups, users and cards, as well as lock, unlock and disable cards and users;
- Responsible for establishing the credit limit of each group (team/area) so that managers can distribute the budget with their team;
- Can create users and cards within your group (work team);
- You have access to reports for your group and users in your group;
- Responsible for assigning a credit limit to each user in their group;
- You can block cards and change users' credit limit within your group.
- It has limited access only to its own cards, transactions and reports;
- You can lock and unlock the cards themselves, except in cases of Master Lock or deactivation;
- You need to contact your account manager or administrator to change data or request new cards.
- Can view all users, cards, transactions, invoices, reports and invoices;
- Has access to invoices and their respective slips;
- This role can be created by Administrators and Managers;
- Important: It is not possible to create cards for this type of user.
Need help? Talk to us.