We request the following documents to proceed with the process:
- RG, CNH or Passport of the company's Legal Representative(s);
- Proof of address at the company's headquarters (Ex: water, electricity, gas, internet or landline bills, proof of payment for coworking or commercial lease);
- Latest version of the Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws registered;
- Proof of the legal representative's powers (eg registered minutes of election as administrator or current public power of attorney);
- Bank statements for the last three months.
NOTE: For reasons of compliance with Brazilian legislation, if your company's legal representative is a foreigner, we will need a valid identification document in Brazil (National Driver's License or Passport).
Documentation for companies with shareholders with more than 25% of the share capital
If the company has a shareholder with more than 25% of the share capital, whether Brazilian or foreign, we will also need the following documents:
- Incorporation document;
- Shareholding composition;
- Representative identification document.
Important: after submitting the documentation, the return of the credit analysis takes up to 5 business days. Check the deadlines for each process in this article.
If you still have questions about the required documentation, please contact us through the service channel of your choice:
Chat: access the mobile app, WEB platform or Help Center